Puerto Escondido's Professional Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social networking and media entertainment site for Puerto Escondido's Surfers, Puerto's Business Owners, and Puerto's Visitors. This site is for friends, surfers, body boarders, local business owners, sports fishermen, explorers, and photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! Empty
PostSubject: Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!   Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 am

On the botton right corner of the video just to the right of the bright yellow HD there is a full screen button to click on to watch this on full screen for full effect! Leave a reply if you like.

Locations of Site Visitors

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://puertoescondidonet.board-directory.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 of the fierceness and brutality of surfing Zicatela! During the filming of Chasing Monsters on June 1, 2011, David Langer broke his leg in 4 places while surfing Zicatela during the filming of the above Puerto Escondido episode. OUCH !!!!    Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 am

David Langer explains what happend when he broke his leg in 4 places while surfing Zicatela on that brutal day of June 1, 2011 while they were filming the Chasing Monsters Episode in Puerto Escondido. He broke his tibula and fibula into four pieces! BRUTAL GNARL DUDE! ( The local clinic in Puerto saved his leg and saved his life! )

"I took off on a wave that wasn't that great, pulled under the shifty lip and got broken from behind.

All I know is that the water broke my leg on impact.The lip at the Mexican pipeline has been responsible for breaking necks, backs and now officially snapping a leg in half.
After the impact I was taken over the falls and beat up a bit. I reached down and assessed the damage.
All I felt was the tip of my leg ending at my shin and it was a sword..
My bone was the end of my leg for all I knew. After getting beat up again, I reached down again and felt my foot dangling, grabbed it with both hands, and got beat again.
By this time I was scared for my life, not knowing if I was bleeding from a severed artery, hoping I wasn't.
Jeremy came up and got me on the ski, a few seconds and one more whitewash after letting out a ghastly scream for help.
Getting up on the beach went really well, and the emergency crew, from my friends and lifeguards, to the medics and clinic in town, were awesome and saved my life.
No real episodes of shock, no severed arteries, still alive. Stoked" David Langer

For part one of the Chasing Monsters Episode/Puerto Escondido with all the gnarly surfing footage that day at Zicatela, just click on the video opening the thread above this post. Please join our Surfers Group to post your replys and video's on this forum.
While you are here visiting the network, feel free to sign up for your free membership profile here and join the Puerto Escondido Surfers group forum so you can start making comments on this video forum and start posting some of your own favorite surfing videos. You will then have full membership privileges including access to our brand new 24 hour chatroom and you can upload photo albums to your new profile here on Peurto Escondido's Professional Network. Please join our brand new network and make a sweet profile and upload any photo or graphic for your new avatar. I don't believe in censorship of creativity or expression of thought and will approve all your creative images as avatar's as long as they are not harmful to others. I'll leave it up to you to use good taste in choosing your avatar for your new profile. Please check out our home page and look around and read our "Welcome" section and try out our "test forum" thread to play around with posting media and images and different text colors on the forum. Thanks for visiting Puerto's first and only social networking site designed for Surfers !
Peace and Blessings from your friendly Administrator.

Locations of Site Visitors

13 different North American locations came to view part one of Chasing Monsters/Puerto Escondido yesterday in our first afternoon of Network Promoting online! Not a bad spread out on our new visitors map from just one small underground link posted in Puerto Escondido for one evening. All you dudes who watched the first video here yesterday were the ones who put our new network on the map! Literally!
Thank you for giving us a successful first day of operation online! Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! Hi-103

Like a Star @ heaven Update today Oct 16, 2011 , 3 days later we have a total of 60 different locations registered on our visitors map and a total of 160 seperate views in North America that viewed part one of the Chasing Monsters/Puerto Escondido Video!
That's exciting! Now let's see how may we can get to tune in for Part 2 of Chasing Mosnters/Puerto Escondido.

Like a Star @ heaven Update, here we are 10 days later with a total of 535 hits on this post! Thanks to all the surfers tuning in to veiw the Chasing Monsters Puerto Escondido Episode!

Back to top Go down
Playa
Average Joe
Playa

PostSubject: Re: Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!   Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 am

only for the brave hearted
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!   Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:39 am

Wow! We have reached over 1040 hits on this thread with 119 different international locations now!

thanks to all the viewers. I will be posted more videos soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!   Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celestino Rodriguez, Ken Collins, and Shawn Dollar talk about the feirceness of Zicatela. A Chasing Monsters Surfing Video. Please feel free to leave a comment!
Page 1 of 1