Puerto Escondido's Professional Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social networking and media entertainment site for Puerto Escondido's Surfers, Puerto's Business Owners, and Puerto's Visitors. This site is for friends, surfers, body boarders, local business owners, sports fishermen, explorers, and photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Let Me Surf!
Let Me Surf!

Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! Empty
PostSubject: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:16 am

Hope you all like this short film! It is one after my own heart! It has some great traditional surf guitar in it as the film's music score.
Watch out for those sharks!

My Wave!

Locations of Site Visitors
Back to top Go down
The Heart of Puerto
Writer
The Heart of Puerto

Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 am

flower This is a very sweet work of art! I love the awesome surf guitar and all the moods the surfing music lends to the film!
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 am

cat everybody will like this one, very cute sea lions!
Back to top Go down
The Heart of Puerto
Writer
The Heart of Puerto

PostSubject: Re: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am

flower The happy surfing shark is a cute character too! That was His wave !
Back to top Go down
RollerCoaster
New Kid On The Block
RollerCoaster

PostSubject: Re: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Pretty Cool Smile so cute Smile.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!   Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some entertainment, art and music for all the surfers tuning into Xtremesurf's posts on tomzap!
Page 1 of 1